What to Write in a Christmas Card
It's the same story for everyone isn't it? You have a list as long as the Nile River of things to do before Granny comes for Christmas dinner and nowhere near enough time to get it all done. You have all the gifts wrapped the next thing is to write in the cards, but where do you start? Finding the right words can be tricky, I know it’s something I struggle with too — but don't get your tinsel in a tangle, we’ve got you covered!
General Christmas Greetings
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and fantastic new year!
- Health and happiness from my family to yours.
- My best and warmest Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones.
- We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy making merry memories with your family.
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!
Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Short and sweet
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love
- FYI: Christmas is cancelled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year…he died laughing.
- Christmas is full of magic. It makes my money magically disappear! Oh well, Happy Christmas!
- This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included
- Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas and all that other fun stuff.
- Have your elf a merry little Christmas.
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list! Happy Xmas.
For The One You Love
- My favorite thing about Christmas is getting to spend it with you
- There’s no one else I’d rather make Christmas memories with.
- If a fat man puts you in a bag tonight don’t worry, I told Santa I want you for Christmas.
- Happy Christmas – to my favourite husband/wife.
- Here’s to a wonderful Christmas together!
- Merry Kiss-mas, my love. Now let's get under that mistletoe!
Head over now to view the full range of Christmas cards.