What to write in a New Home card
Whether your celebrating someone buying their first home, moving to a new home or finally moving out of home, we have you covered! We have plenty of messages for you to choose from when you just don't know what to say or when you really don't want to be boring!
- Woohoo! You’ve joined the mortgage club. Exciting times ahead...
- Congratulations! But please don't ask me to help with the painting.
- You bought a house? Shut the front door!
- Congrats! You’re officially proper grown-ups now.
- May your new house look just like what you’d planned on Pinterest
- Hope your new home is lovely…. Because you’ll be spending lots of time in it, bye bye nights out!
- Yayyy! Freedom! Congratulations on finally moving out.
You’ll soon discover that living with someone is mostly just shouting ‘what?’ from different rooms.
Short & Sweet messages
- Home sweet home!
- Best wishes in your new home.
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your new home.
- Your new house is just beautiful. Congratulations!
- Congrats on the move! Hoping you find lots of happiness in your new home.
- Cheers to new beginnings. Congratulations on your new home!
- Good luck in your new home!
New neighbour messages
- Welcome to the street and congrats on your new home. From Heather and Ian at number 30!
- Welcome to the street! We hope you have many wonderful years at number 15.
- Best wishes in you new home. We wish you all the best in number 21.
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your new home. From Sophie and John at number 5.
- Welcome to the street! You picked the best one. Congratulations on your new home, we’re excited to show you around.
Head over now to view the full range of New Home cards.