What to Write in a Valentine's Day card
Whether you want to confess your undying love or just let them know you have the best gal pals there ever was, we have a few ideas here to help you decided what to say.
View the full range of Valentine's Day cards here.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I can't believe I'm not sick of you yet
- I’m so happy I found someone as weird as me.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says I love you like a piece of folded card with some words in it.
- So happy we both swiped right
- You're my favorite, after cheese of course
- I’m so glad you didn’t turn out to be a murderer
- I'm yours, no returns!
Messages for your other half
- You make me feel all warm and squishy inside
- You're the best thing that ever happened to me
- My love for you grows stronger and strong every day
- Thank you for being my better half. Happy Valentine's Day!
- You have always been there for me when I needed you most. You’re a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand
- It's you, it's always been you!
- You and me were meant to be
- I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will love you tomorrow
- I never thought that I'd find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You're the love of my life
- Thank you for everything. You're my best friend and soulmate. I love you heaps. Happy Valentine's Day
For a new relationship
- I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…
- Yay! We're not single today
- You make me so happy
- You're my favourite human
Messages for friends
- Friends are kept forever in the heart.
- Who needs Valentine’s with friends like you?
- Sending a whole lot of love your way!
- Besties are the best dates.